This policy refers to the cookies and web pages operated by Navidal Trading SRL with registered office in Romania hereinafter referred to as Operator.
2. What is a Cookie?
The cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which the internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web-server to a browser (ex: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive).
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of the Operator to provide comfortable services to users: ex:-online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
4. What Cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies: per session and fixed. The ones per session are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the session ends or the application closes (web browser). Fixed ones remain on the user's terminal for a period defined by the parameters of the Cookie or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this website?
A visit to this website may place the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies of the website
- Cookie analysis of visitors
- Registration Cookies
- Advertising Cookies
- Cookies of advertising providers
6. Contin Cookies Personal Data?
7. Deleting Cookies
8. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Cookies are the focus of efficient Internet operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to each user's preferences and interests. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising-but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user via an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences-product and service categories.
- Offers tailored on the interests of users-retaining passwords.
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of broadcasting advertisements-limiting the number of displays of an advertisement for a specific user on a website.
- Providing advertising more relevant to the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features-such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (ex through search engines, directly, from other websites, etc.). Websites run these analyses of their use to improve websites for the benefit of users.
9. Useful links