As a Group 1 car seat with safety pillow the CYBEX Pallas was awarded a "very good" from German Autobild.de. For children aged approx. 3 and above the car seat is simply converted into a Group 2/3 seat. - Adjustable safety cushion (patent pending) - Can be used for more than 11 years - Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) - Comfort recline function (Group 1) - Rated GOOD by Stiftung Warentest (11/2011) 2 seats in one: The CYBEX Pallas can be used for more than 11 years. In Group 1, the child seat features a revolutionary adjustable safety cushion resembling an inflated airbag. The force of a collision is distributed over the entire safety cushion and is reduced by its impact-absorbing materials. For children aged approx. 3 and above the car seat is simply converted into the award-winning Group II/III seat CYBEX Solution X. Adjustable safety cushion Safety without confinement The adjustable safety cushion reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child (patent pending). The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the safety cushion and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed adjustable safety cushion (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems. 2-in-1 seat Can be used for more than 11 years This seat grows with the child and can therefore be used for more than 11 years. In Group 1 the adjustable safety cushion doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series. L.S.P. System Linear Side-impact Protection The Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) provides extra safety in the event of a side-impact collision. The Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reactions through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the body’s kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position. Comfort recline function Group I Ensures a relaxed and peaceful journey In Group I the Pallas 2-fix child seat features an easy to operate recline function which can be operated with only one hand from the front of the seat. 3-position reclining headrest patented The 3-position reclining headrest cleverly prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep. The CYBEX patented 3-position reclining headrest guarantees optimal protection in the case of a side-impact. This revolutionary technology safely shifts the balance point of the child's head slightly back and prevents it from falling forward when the child is asleep. In the case of a side-impact collision, the child's sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the seat, ensuring optimal protection. Furthermore, our patented 3-position headrest offers a more comfortable sleeping position for a safe and peaceful journey.
- Car seat group: 1-2-3 (9 - 36 kg; 9 months - 12 years)
- Product colour: Black
- Width: 470 mm
- Depth: 455 mm
- Height: 890 mm
- Height (min): 72 cm
- Height (max): 89 cm
- Weight: 9.7 kg
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.